Stylish is probably not a word to describe my typical stay-at-home-mom “uniform” – yoga pants, hoodie, flip flops & ponytail.
However, the lovely Sara has awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award!
Wanna know how it works?
Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
Share 7 random things about yourself
Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award.
Contact the bloggers you’re awarding to tell them they’ve won.
So, here are my 7 random things:
- I always try to pronounce (out loud) the letter combinations on the comment word verifications.
- I cannot stand to eat fruit paired with meat or fruit in a salad. It disgusts me. I want to like it, but it’s just not right.
- I never, ever wear grey with khaki. On other people it’s fine. On me? It just doesn’t look right.
- I went to the same high school as John Legend. He graduated the year before I started there, though.
- When I was little, I refused to throw away any of my toys’ packaging. My parents let me keep it all in a trash bag in the corner of the family room (enablers much?) and we called it my Savings Bag. One time, my babysitter thought she was being helpful by taking out the trash while my parents were out. Turns out it was my Savings Bag. I cried for 4 days straight. If it weren’t for her, I probably would have ended up on Hoarders.
- I’m semi-fluent in Spanish.
- I write and play tennis right handed. Everything else I do like a lefty.
Here are the talented bloggers who are receiving the award from moi:
Don’t forget! Entries for my Dr. Weil audiobook giveaway ends tonight at midnight EST.